Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
- Each RMA # is valid for 14 days.
- An RMA # is required for all returns.
- Your account must be current in order to obtain an RMA number.
- No RMA #s will be assigned 'on-the-spot' to walk-in customers.
- No off-site repairs will be done 'on the spot' for walk-in customers.
- No repairs will be done 'on the spot' for walk-in customers.
- Items returned without prior approval and RMA # will be refused.
- Limited 30-calendar days return for credit on unopened parts and 20-calendar day return on DOA parts.
- All products being returned for credit will be subject to a minimum restocking fee of 15%. If the product was opened, a minimum restocking fee of 25% will be accessed, along with additional charges for missing items.
- On return shipments, write the RMA # on the original shipping label, not on the box. Products returned without the RMA # on the shipping label will be refused.
- Items returned for credit must be in original packaging and 100 percent complete. Do not write on manufacturers' boxes. Product(s) must be in resalable condition for you to receive credit.
- Do not send cables and manuals for replacement and repair RMA, as they will not be returned.
- Include a copy of your RMA form when returning products.
- To help prevent damage in transit, it is suggested that product and/or shippable containers be further protected with additional shipping materials.
- All repaired or replacement RMAs are returned to you by our carrier of choice.
- Shipping Charges are non refundable. Return Freight must be pre-paid.